- Windows 7 or later (has not been tested on older versions)
- Resolution: 1366 x 768 (minimum acceptable for the main window to fit in view)
- A least 100 Mb free on your drive
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or better – you can download the latest version from the Microsoft .NET Framework Downloads website
- Adobe Reader 9.0.0 or better – click here to download the latest version from
Click here to see what are the known issues and how to solve them or if a solution is currently available.
How to install
To install PDF Boost, follow these steps:
- Download the installer file (.msi file) on your computer and run it.
- If a Security notification appears, please accept and continue with the installation.
This is how that looks in Windows 10. Click More info and then click Run anyway to continue.
- Follow the install wizard. Click Next when prompted.
- After starting the installation, when asked if you want to allow PDF Boost to make changes to your computer, please click Yes to continue with the installation.
- When the installation has finished, click Close.